You barely have time for bedtime stretches let alone reading this page, here's what you'll get between your mind + body.
How to: Get Bendy
When I was 14, I was diagnosed with scoliosis, an abnormal lateral curvature of the spine. Fast forward to my 20’s, and I was desperately seeking a solution to my chronic back pain that was more affordable and convenient than a weekly yoga membership.
Enter Get Bendy: my original ‘homework’ sheet that not only changed my life, but has helped thousands of people in over 100 countries.
This is completely up to you! You can use it every day, after workouts, a few times a week, or whenever you feel like it.
Be sure to ease into it and allow your body to get used to the idea of stretching if you haven’t done it in a while. Being a little sore the day after is completely normal. Don’t overdo it. Gentle consistency is great for flexibility.
This depends how long you hold each stretch.
As a rough guide: a quick flow through the sequence with just a couple of breaths per stretch can take 15-30mins. If you choose to hold the stretches for a juicy amount of time (5-10 breaths or longer) it can take around an hour.
A1 - dimensions 594 x 841mm
With our easy to assemble poster hangers. No tools required! Simply select the POSTER + HANGER option above.
You save $10 when buying the poster + hanger together.
• The Get Bendy eGuide is a 63 page digital download
• Detailed instructions to guide you through the full sequence
• Answers to all of your stretching questions
• Tips for pain free posture at the desk
• Express sessions for when you're pressed for time
• With every Get Bendy poster order, you’ll automatically get the Get Bendy eGuide too (for free).
• The poster is for your wall. It’s a great reminder to slow down and a wonderful way to switch off from technology and treat your body to a well-deserved stretch.
• The eGuide holds all of the information you need about Get Bendy.
• You can keep the eGuide on any device that supports PDF. A handy option for anytime you’re travelling!
By the time you finish this sentence, you could have completed one stretch! Whether you get up earlier, squeeze it into a lunch break or scroll Instagram for five minutes less a day, there’s always time to spend with yourself.
If your routine is hidden in a notebook or on your phone, it’ll stay there forever. That’s why I’ve created Get Bendy as an (aesthetically-pleasing) A1 poster that acts as a self-care reminder, and suits any space.
Get Bendy takes the thinking out of it, simply follow along.
A lot of people think they need to spend thousands on other therapies, because their problems are beyond stretching, or they don’t know where to start. I challenge you to try Get Bendy and compare the difference in how you feel. Pyjamas optional.
PS. Flexibility is something that can improve very quickly with consistent stretching.
We have 65yr olds using Get Bendy! As well as 2yr olds. Go at your own pace. It’s a gentle routine for all fitness and flexibility levels, and only becomes more helpful as you get older. The beauty of Get Bendy is that you can pick & choose what feels good for you.