Stretch at your own pace, in your own space!
At 14, I was diagnosed with scoliosis which led to chronic back pain in my early 20s. I needed a way to relieve pain and wanted something I could have by my side for the rest of my life. Stretching was the answer but I needed an easy and affordable solution, so I created Get Bendy.
Get Bendy is your guide to pain relief, stress relief, better sleep, better posture, and a more flexible body. It’s something to do while you listen to a playlist or a podcast or simply your innermost thoughts. It's your daily reminder to prioritise your mind and body, if only for a few minutes.
- Get Bendy eGuide
- 63 page digital download
- Detailed instructions to guide you through the full sequence
- Answers to all of your stretching questions
- Tips for pain free posture at the desk
- Express sessions for when you're pressed for time
What Elle recommends
The Get Bendy sequence is designed to be followed on the poster. The Get Bendy eGuide is the complementary digital download that automatically comes with the Get Bendy poster (for free) - it includes all of the information you'll need.
I only recommend purchasing the Get Bendy eGuide by itself if you are travelling and wish to have digital access or perhaps you don't currently have room for the poster to be on the wall.
The Get Bendy eGuide comes for free with the following:
- Get Bendy Poster + Hanger
- Everything you need to get started
- Get Bendy Poster
- For those that wish to hang or frame the poster themselves
How to download
- You will receive your download link via email after you purchase
- The eGuide can be saved on any device that supports PDF
- iPhone: we recommend saving to the iBooks app
- Cloud based storage - access the file from anywhere on any device